Everyone is serious about music but, they don’t know what type of headphones available in the market. Whether it’s a long 10 hours flight or you are just seating at home listing some music. You always want good quality music. Noise cancellation headphones are different from ordinary headphones. They contain some extra electronics components that reduce unwanted ambient sound using active noise cancellation.
Check out our video : http://bit.ly/338ZHs7
The noise-cancelling headphones are the headphones that reduce the unwanted ambient sound using the active noise control engineering, Noise cancellation makes it possible to enjoy the music without raising the volume excessively, and it can also help a passenger sleep in a noisy vehicle such as an airliner.
The noise-cancelling headphones are useful for traveling especially for the people who travel on commuter trains or airplanes, they need to block out the outside noise during these times to sleep, read, study or work.
It’s important to isolate yourself from the outside noise to get the best experience of audio otherwise this noise can make your sound bad.
What is the isolation of Music?
Imagine you are seating near to the sea and watching waves. There is always a high part (Crest) and low part (trough) in waves. If you cut these two parts you can see only plain sea without any disturbance the same thing happens in music or audio system. The noise-cancelling waveform in real-time with analog technology. (You may not understand unless you are tech-savvy)
To cancel low frequency (though) headphones use active noise control which is incorporated with a microphone. That generates an exact negative waveform to cancel outside sound.
To cancel high-frequency headphones depends on soundproofing. Higher-frequency sound has a shorter wavelength, and cancelling this sound would require locating devices.
Let me tell you something “noise cancellation” headphones don’t create complete silence it just reduces and isolates the environment near ears. Even the best of best noise-cancelling headphones merely reduce noise and work best with low-frequency droning sounds.
Advantages of noise cancellation headphones
Let’s look at some advantages of noise cancellation headphones
- Block sound - The main feature of a noise-cancelling headphone is to drive away from the unnecessary sounds which you may otherwise be able to hear on a regular headphone. The external sounds are majorly erased on a noise-cancelling headphone.
- Volume - Many times people turn up the music just to block out the unwanted noise. With a noise cancellation headphone, you don’t need to do this. You can continue listening to music on a low volume without being disturbed by external sounds.
- Best audio Content - Noise cancellation makes it possible to listen to audio content without raising the volume excessively.
- Easy to concentrate - Whether you are working in the office, studying for a test or trying to read a book on the bus, ambient noise can make it very difficult to concentrate. The anti-noise which is created by noise-cancelling headphones eliminates these sounds so that you can focus solely on what you are doing.
Disadvantages of noise cancellation headphones
- The typical cost is little more than regular headphones.
- Batter and electronics may increase the size and weight of headphones.
Do noise-cancelling headphones damage your hearing?
Probably, but not how you might guess. It won’t screw up your eardrum, but it might harm your noise-localization neural circuitry in your brain.
But it has nothing to do with the noise-cancelling technology.
The best ratio is 60 by 60 - You should keep your volume level at 60% and listen to music for 60 min. that’s what the research paper says.
Do you need a noise cancellation headphone?
You are a frequent traveller, good noise-cancelling headphones will make any journey in a plane, train or automobile far more pleasant. Overall, I think noise-cancelling headphones are great, but if you travel frequently and have expectations about how well these headphones work. For non-frequent travellers, however, this product might not necessarily be the must-have travel accessory that they might seem.